Pack of the Exiled

Thank you for visiting the pack! Please register or log in!
~Convel

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pack of the Exiled

Thank you for visiting the pack! Please register or log in!
~Convel

Pack of the Exiled

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pack of the Exiled

~Noi sopravvivere~~~We will Survive~~

Poll

Keywords

Latest topics

» Autumn Camp
Autumn Camp EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 1:11 am by Shynn

» Stuck in an elevator alphabet
Autumn Camp EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:50 pm by Shynn

» Jade the gossip t(^.^)
Autumn Camp EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:57 pm by Jade

» A couple genius ideas by Jade
Autumn Camp EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:56 pm by Jade

» Funny Hunger games spoof
Autumn Camp EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:42 pm by Jade

» Shynn the Furtive
Autumn Camp EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:02 pm by Shynn

» Jack the Flirt
Autumn Camp EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:25 pm by Ordareesa

» Salt Marsh
Autumn Camp EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:46 am by Convel

» Forest Rocks
Autumn Camp EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:44 am by Convel

May 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Similar topics

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:43 pm

5 posters

Autumn Camp

Convel
    Convel
    Admin

Autumn Camp Empty Autumn Camp

Post  Convel Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    We stay by the edge of the lake.
    Convel
    Convel
    Admin

Autumn Camp Empty Re: Autumn Camp

Post  Convel Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Convel looked at his companion. The grey male raised what would be his brows.

"What do you say? We could use this land. It's full of prey- and we haven't smelled any wolf packs in the past ten miles," the orange-eyed wolf pointed out. They had travelled far away from their old pack- Convel had insisted on burying the memories behind them.

He took a couple steps forward, staring at the pool of water.
    The large brute could no longer see a young, bright, happy three year old Convel. He didn't see the demonic, snarling, monstrous older Convel that he had been after the fire in Green Wood Pack. Now, all he saw, was a hollow, somewhat gaunt, pessimistic four year old.

"If you don't want to use this land, to live, we could keep travelling," Convel said, with a certainity she would agree to settling here. He had driven her quite far in the land, and he knew she was tired, so he guessed she would jump at a chance for them to settle. Living a normal life... with him. He smirked at the thought of her, so desperate to come with him, when he had started to leave their old pack.
    Ordareesa
    Ordareesa

Post  Ordareesa Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Reesa strolled along following Convel, the one she would do anything for, the one she would even think twice to kill herself if he asked, he was the most important to her then anything, even her own pups and pack.

The once again alphess looked over the terre "I say... I love it here" She said in a joyful voice, settling anywhere was fine for her, as long as Convie was with her, she hated to seem so needy but really she couldn't deny that he was what kept her going. Whatever, as long as no one got in her way like before, as it did with her old friend Feather, no one would see that side of her, but instead, her excellent leadership skills, her firm but somewhat kind ways.

"It's perfect" She chirped noting that she wanted to stay in the currently unknown territory. Ree gave a shake to her still beautiful white pelt letting the low Autumn sunlight. "Convel... " She murmured, just wanting to say his name 'Gotta act tough. I'm acting like a immature pup! Stop being so clingy!' Reesa scolded herself.

"A new beginning" She said walking up to the gray and slid her nose under the males muzzle. The fae would be happy to stay like that forever but was not sure of what Convie's response to the action would be, not waiting to find out she pulled away, after all they weren't quite mates but they also kinda were, as far as Ree knew, Convel actually had no romantic thoughts abut her, it was all one sided, Reesa, being the way she was, couldn't leave it that way, she was happy just being with him even if he didn't love her, but greed would eventually build up and could even kill the ones her around her, she only knew from experience.

The white she-wolf turned her head away slightly "Hey... Convel... Do you love me?" she asked her eyes taken aback scared of what he might answer, though, really, she loved him either way, but she was knew, if he didn't love her, he could still love another, and now that was something she could not, would not, let happen again.
    Convel
    Convel
    Admin

Post  Convel Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:09 am

Convel looked down at her.
    "My pet, I don't think I have the power to love anymore. You or anyone. You are the closest to me, and o hold you high in my heart... but, no, I do not love you." He knew she would most likely be a bit hurt by the statement. However, he knew she would be somewhat happy about the fact that meant he wouldn't love anyone.

Convel looked up, and let out a long, deep howl. Hopefully all packs would hear this claim of land.
    Ordareesa
    Ordareesa

Post  Ordareesa Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:11 am

Ree was not sure the best way to respond next, her heart felt as if it sunk deeper into a black pit, but at the same time she felt happy, very happy, she was the closest to him, and would always be, and that was all she needed. The white furred wolf looked up at the skies, and howled along with the brute, adding melody to his beat.
    Convel
    Convel
    Admin

Post  Convel Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:20 pm

Convel finished off, then looked at his partner-in-travelling. "Shall we get a den ready? It seems the soil is wet enough to just dig out a den..."
    Jack
    Jack

Post  Jack Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:36 pm

Jack smirked as he walked out of the trees. He had been attracted to the sound of howling- having been a loner all his life, he craved a full pack.. with plenty of she-wolves!

He caught a glimpse of a giant grey wolf, but was too attracted to a beautiful, white, she-wolf by his side to care. Besides, they didn't seem in love...

"Hello, ma'am, Jack, at your service! What is a beautiful fae like you doing out in the woods?" he automaticcaly went into his suggestive tone, gazing at her. Of course, he was only attracted to the looks, but... he could deal with that later.
    Jade
    Jade

Post  Jade Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Jade pranced through the autumn trees, admiring the golden leaves that hung loosely on the branches. She shiverd as the cool wind ruffled her fur. She smelled the faint scent of wolves and her first impulse was to ask them to join her pack. Then she corrected herself. What pack? Nobody listens... She found a trio of wolves talking. She envied them. She wanted some one to talk too. She needed someone to talk too. She impulsively ducked behind a bush, before a wandering gaze could fall on her. Her heart pounded inside her chest. This was the most exciting thing that had happened to her... like ever! She fidgeted, crunching a fallen leaf as she did and she held her breath. She silently switched her stance, ready to bolt.
    Shynn
    Shynn

Post  Shynn Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Shynn stalked through the underbrush of the forrest. She kept moving at a pretty slow pace, as it was later in the day then she was used to traveling to. The smell of wolves crept up to her nose without warning and she shrunk deeper, lowering her body to the ground until her fur was brushing the leaves. She continued to move in the direction of the wolves although her brain screamed for her to stop. She had no clue how many wolves there were or if they posed as a threat. The muscles in her back tensed as her legs kept moving, her heart beating fast as she peered into a clearing where three wolves sat. One of the wolves' words were heard above the pounding of her heart "What is a beautiful fae like you doing out in the woods?" His words were light and easy and she almost laughed...almost. She dared to take a step forward, as a bird lept from the ground and took flight, making a racket and chirping wildly. Shynn closed her eyes, wishing she could shrink back into the forrest but her legs refused to budge.
    Jack
    Jack

Post  Jack Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Jack suddenly saw another pretty fae, and smelled another... This was like being a loner! Awesome!
    "Why, hello there... what's your name?" he asked the black femme, the words slipping off his tongue.
    Convel
    Convel
    Admin

Post  Convel Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Convel suddenly snarled as his day was interrupted by a male and two females.
    "She-wolf, come out of the brush," he commanded in a strong voice. "And you," he said, turning to the stone-still black wolf, "What is your purpose here?"

As the brown male spoke again, once again flirting, Convel snarled at him. He was strangely protective of Ree, but figured that was the aftereffect of travelling with her for so long. "Why are you here?" he growled to all of them.
    Jade
    Jade

Post  Jade Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Jade gathered up all the nerve she could muster, and emerged from her bush. A part of her was relieved that she was done hiding, but another part of her dreaded what came next. She stumbled forward nervously, her ears pinned back. She was never very good at hiding, but she was half-hoping this time would be different. "Sorry." She stuttered, swaying her tail nervously.
    Convel
    Convel
    Admin

Post  Convel Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:09 pm

"Meh... it's fine, just... don't hide. What's your name?" He asked gruffly.
    Shynn
    Shynn

Post  Shynn Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Shynn took a hesitant step out of her cover. Feeling uncomfortable, she bowed her head low. "I-I have been looking for a pack for a while" She croaked. " I'm Shynn" She said a little louder, her eyes flickering between the wolves
    Jade
    Jade

Post  Jade Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Jade flicked her eyes up off the ground for a moment. "My names Jade." She squeaked uncomfortably.
    Convel
    Convel
    Admin

Post  Convel Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Convel's eyes flicked between the two females. "Come with me, I will determine your rank," he said, automatically assuming they were going to join them. "Ordareesa, is this alright? You can get back into pack life, and I..." He trailed off, having not thought of a benefit for him of making a pack.
    'I'm strong enough for both of us, not to mention Ree's a good fighter. We hunt fine. Ree is ok with herbs, and I learned a tad from Feather... eh, whatever.' he thought.
    Shynn
    Shynn

Post  Shynn Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Shynn walked toward the gray brute, her eyes darting to the brown wolf and she tried not to panic
    Jade
    Jade

Post  Jade Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Jade took a few tentive steps forward before breaking off into a steady trot, filling the distance between herself and the others. Adreniline pumped through her veins, keeping her restless.
    Ordareesa
    Ordareesa

Post  Ordareesa Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Reesa was about to speak up but Convel seemed to have the loners, or new members, under control. Reesa notice the brown flirt her expression didn't seem to change and if it did it only hardened, the white she gave him a good don't-even-think-about-it look and turned away to see the other two fae's that walked in 'Don't get to friendly... I never want to have a real friends again' She cursed in her head thinking about Feather.

Ordaree turned her attention to the fae's again "Welcome Shynn and Jade, just because you got an easy ticket in doesn't mean this pack is not hostile" She said in a very happy and welcoming tone, a toe she had not used in along time, but her golden eyes were glazed over and less caring. Ree gave a nod to Convel to know that they could join if they wanted.

The female gave a more obvious fake smile "I am Ordareesa, and this is Convel, you will serve our pack greatly" By the time she had finished the sentence her fake smile had turned slightly real... Glory? Power? Leadership? She had it all again, but 100 times better now that she was by Convel's side.
    Jade
    Jade

Post  Jade Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Jade turned to the sound of the white fae. "Welcome Shynn and Jade, just because you got an easy ticket in doesn't mean this pack is not hostile" Jade nodded, more or less understandingly. The white fae's voice was positive but her eyes seemed to tell a different story. Jade tilted her head, trying to figure her out. "I am Ordareesa, and this is Convel, you will serve our pack greatly" Ordareesa. A pretty name. A pretty fae. Jade admired her pure coat that matched the color of snow perfectly. She then looked down at her own paws. Grey. Colorless. She scowled without realizing before quickly replacing it with a smile.
    Shynn
    Shynn

Post  Shynn Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Shynn payed close attention to the white fae as she spoke. Her words locked into her mind and she gave a respectful nod when the fae had finished speaking. Shynn's right ear twitched as the word 'hostile' flashed into her head repeatedly.
    Convel
    Convel
    Admin

Post  Convel Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Convel led them into the forest. "I will not be getting friendly any time soon. If this is a problem... leave now." He glared ahead.
    Shynn
    Shynn

Post  Shynn Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:21 pm

Shynn glanced at the leaves surrounding them as she swept into the forrest, trailing along side the other newcomer Jade. She exhaled slowly as Convel spoke. She intended to speak, but no words came out
    Jade
    Jade

Post  Jade Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Jade cleared her throat. "We'll get along just fine!" She promised, smiling broadly. She was just glad that she wasn't alone any more.
    Ordareesa
    Ordareesa

Post  Ordareesa Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:45 am

Reesa was getting tired of the small talk and silence that followed it so she turned to leave but gave a quick look at the femme, Jade "You're beautiful, don't let anyone tell you you aren't, not even yourself" She whispered in her ear as she walked past so no one else could hear it.

The ivory fae took careful steps towards a half made den as if she stepped in the wrong spot the ground would crack and she would fall. Ree fixed the roof of the den and cleared away two spiderwebs before heading out and getting fresh moss. Once she was back she used the moss as a nice insulator. The femme smiled proudly at her work when she was done but she wasn't tired anymore so she ended up walking back to the small circle of wolves and standing beside Convel.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content